We cater to businesses. Whether it’s setting up a new venture, advising a non-profit, or documenting an equity event, we can assist your business from formation to exit. We also work with associations on their unique legal issues.
We have lawyers knowledgeable in the areas of state, local and federal tax to assist you in planning your business transactions in a tax-advantaged way. We know how to work with closely-held family businesses to assist them in their growth and to keep wealth in the family. We have compliance capabilities for preparation of individual, fiduciary and business tax returns and work with bookkeepers and accountants to deal with governmental requirements.
Whether you are leasing, buying, selling, dealing with zoning issues, or attempting to deal with difficult problems involving real property, we can assist. We have capabilities to conduct settlements, work with title companies to secure title insurance, work with local zoning boards and officials, and negotiate difficult real estate sales contracts and leases.
- Sale of business to foreign firm for $13.5 Million
- Section 1031 Like Kind Exchange of real property
- Formation of multiple-entity business
- Purchase of a home for $1,500,000
- Sale of a home for $1,800,000
- Rezoning property located in the City of Alexandria
- Subdivisions, site plans and lot line adjustments in Fairfax County
- Sales of property for development, both commercial and residential
- Commercial leases for both landlords and tenants