Robert M. Saunders, Jr.
- Estate Planning and Administration
- J.D., T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond, Virginia (1996)
- B.A., Emory University, 1979
Mr. Saunders began his legal career in technology law, working for large telecommunication companies. For the past 14 years, he has focused his practice on estate planning and administration, helping individuals and families protect their legacies.
In addition to being of Counsel with the firm, Mr. Saunders works as a Trust Officer with a trust company in Washington, D.C. The combination of the two positions gives him a wide range of exposure to issues being faced on both the planning and administration sides of wills, trusts and estates.
Originally from Newport News, VA, Mr. Saunders has practiced law in Hampton Roads and Northern Virginia.
- Redmon, Peyton & Braswell, LLP, Alexandria, VA (2017 – present)
- Robert M. Saunders, Jr., Attorney at Law, Newport News, VA (2004 – 2015)
- State Courts of Virginia
Bar and Professional Memberships
- Alexandria Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar