Joshua B. Isaacs
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center (2006)
- B.A., Washington University of Saint Louis (2003)
Joshua B. Isaacs is a partner with the Firm. Mr. Isaacs primary focus area is in Family Law, including, divorce, custody, spousal support, mediation, and property settlement agreements.
Mr. Isaacs focuses his practice in the Courts of Northern Virginia. Mr. Isaacs is involved in legal associations, including, both state and local bar associations.
Mr. Isaacs has been recognized as a Rising Star by Virginia Super Lawyers in 2015 and 2016.
- Partner, Redmon, Peyton & Braswell, LLP (2021-Present)
- Associate, SmolenPlevy (2006-2021)
- State Courts of Virginia
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Property Settlement Drafting