F. Paul Maloof
- Real Estate
- Foreign Judgments
- Business Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Civil Litigation
- J.D., Georgetown University Law School (1978)
- B.S.B.A., Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business Administration (1975)
- St. Sebastian’s, Needham, MA
Mr. Maloof has maintained an active law practice for over 39 years with an emphasis in the areas of commercial lending, commercial loan documents, commercial real estate, mergers & acquisitions, landlord-tenant, business law, domestication of foreign judgments, foreign country money judgments, probate and estate administration, corporate law, non-profit corporations law and civil litigation.
Mr. Maloof ‘s law practice is focused on commercial law and transactions coupled with civil litigation. He has handled a large number of cases in the eight Northern Virginia counties from Fredericksburg to Alexandria for over 30 years. He is proactive and has built a strong business acquisition transactional practice with seller financing that serves the business and brokerage community in Virginia.
Mr. Maloof served in United State Marine Corps with the 5th Marines.
Mr. Maloof has lived in the Northern Virginia area since 1971. Mr. Maloof is an avid tennis player with memberships at McLean Racquet & Health Club as well as Tuckahoe Swim & Racquet Club.
- Partner, Redmon, Peyton & Braswell, LLP (2004-present)
- Partner, Brincefield, Hartnett, Maloof & Paleos, P.C. (1999-2004)
- Principal, Law Offices of F. Paul Maloof (1986-1999)
- Special Counsel, O’Connor & Hannan (1985-1986)
- State Courts of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Virginia State Bar
- Alexandria City Bar Association
Mr. Maloof practices in Virginia